June 09, 2016

The Journey Continues ...

So ... I haven't posted anything here for about two years.  I can't even remember why I stopped.  Probably I figured that no-one was reading this, and I know I'm supposed to promote the Blog on social media, but since I spend all day on the computer for work, the last thing I want to do in my spare time is ... work on the computer.

So ... I realized that I don't particularly care.  Even if just one or two people stumble onto the Blog, that's fine by me.  I love writing about the strange and wonderful things that happen out there, and today when I saw a story about a seagull that fell into a vat of curry and is now a beautiful shade of tumeric-yellow, how could I not put it out there for the unfortunate people who did miss the story.

Or how about something I saw while stuck in traffic a while ago - not sure what it is (a dragon?) but it was an amazing piece of sculpture that someone was taking on a road trip.





So ... I'm going to keep up with this Blog more regularly - starting with the seagull - and see what happens.  One of these days I may re-venture out into the world of Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, but don't hold your breath.

If you're the one person who's reading this, enjoy!

And thank you.




1 comment:

  1. Well someone has just read this...and its good stuff. But then again I'd expect it to be from you!

    Best wishes Richard

    ReplyDelete